Monday, August 30, 2010

disclaimers

I am going to start this one with disclaimers... they usually come at the end,but I am covering myself amply! So read on!
All references are to an abstract entity- I am still finding out what! They have no relationship to anything I know....
Khelo? Jeeyo? Hey ho? I went across to the search engine to find out the meaning. And in the process also to connect with the esoteric lyrics; I am a commoner!
And there were people who said this is a chinese invasion. Others said they wanted the british raj back! Yet others said this is a class apart. And more said that they would rewrite history.... or did they say that this is history rewritten?
Tongue in cheek and finger on my lips, I just read- and tried to figure out what they are talking about, why they are talking about...
When I understand and am able to form my own opinion, I will come back- watch out sometime soon!

No comments: