Monday, October 18, 2010

when i get a comment....

I smile with anticipation when I see that someone has read my blogpost, because when I am actually putting up a new post, I am all apprehensive etc about what the reader will think about it. I do so want to state my honest opinion and not write something which prompts public approval And I look forward to a comment at the end.... and when I get a comment it helps me understand perspectives better. It shows me a whole new viewpoint to whatever I may have expressed. Thank you for all the comments- just keep them coming!

1 comment:

Meena Lunawat said...

Dolly the simplicity has really impressed me. All our friends should know, its really nice sharing knowledge. Its something creative and with experience it so
easy to share the beautiful nuggets.